Friday 25 February 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog. I'll be using this medium to share my dining experience in Abuja and also my love for food. I love eating and trying out new dishes. From street food, hole in the wall restaurants to your general medium to high end restaurants (when money avails itself hahaha). I like to think of myself as a female version of Anthony Bourdain hehehehe (love his show). I will try any dish once before I pass judgment.
I hope you enjoy my blog and hopefully get some insights on food experience in Abuja and also Nigeria :-)

1 comment:

  1. Chinwe it's me- she who must not be named.
    I've just bookmarked this page.

    If you have a minute, drop by my blog at
    http://ladyofleisuredc.tumblr.com/
    OR you can use tumblr for your platform.

    ReplyDelete